Tuesday, May 5, 2015

80's Toy Expo Walkthrough Pics

It took me more time to organize and label these pics than I think I spent at the show.....nevertheless, I thought everyone would like to see a sampling of what was available at 80's Toy Expo that just went by here in Toronto.


Not everybody here had Transformers for sale, but I think if your a fan of Transformers, then for the most part you are a fan of all the other toys (or at least have heard of them) that came out in the 80's-90's.  Enjoy the trip down memory lane.






These Funko dolls were all over the show.







Came close to buying this Colecovision Flashback unit but then other opportunities came up at the show so I passed on it.  You can find them now and then at Bed, Bath & Beyond so it wasn't dire that I purchase it now.


Some WWE action.  Too bad none of these were the WWF label.



From far away I thought these were the new Seeker jets till I got up close and examined them.


That Predaking is overpriced.


Now here we run into some real treasures.




I can assure you when I say these boxes were MINT, from a factory box.



"M" picked up this Leader-1 that I found for him.



Some interesting figures here but I passed based upon the condition of the boxes.  The figures looked to be in good condition but I would have had to get myself a replacement box.



I wasn't sure why some of these were under protection.






"M" picked this Micromaster Devastator set up for a good price.



"You're a bum Rock....a bum!"


That M.A.S.K. mobile base would have been sweet.







I took this pic because The Sorceress always seemed hot to me.








I did pick some complete games up, but I was surprised that I didn't see more.






Stay tuned for my next posting to see what items M and I picked up for ourselves.

Keep on collecting!
Joe


2 comments:

  1. This is a really bice collection of toys.Few days ago I checked out a toy store here in my town,to make a hobby from collecting the transformers toys you need quite a lot of money today,they are making new toys every day and you just can't keep up with it if you don't have a really big budget.

    If you like transformers games check out this site http://transformers-games.us/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite right. Collecting can be very expensive, especially if you're looking to collect an entire toy line. Thanks for the suggestion. We will check out that website. Cheers M

    ReplyDelete