Saturday, August 31, 2013

Transformers : The Computer Game & Mystery of Convoy Video Game Review

I have recently gotten myself re-hooked on "The Angry Video Game Nerd's" video game reviews.  I had watched some of his earlier stuff yeards ago and every episode was nothing but hilarious.  A few weeks ago, I was surfing around looking for something new to watch on my computer and

accidentally came across James' news posts.  His new site (to me at least) is www.cinemassacre.com .
You should definitely give it a look to see someone blow off some steam and say everything about video games that we have all said, or wanted to say at some point.

At this point, you're saying, "Well, thanks for the surfing tip, but what does this have to do with Transformers?" Well, he actually has a post on two really old TF games :
  • Transformers: The Computer Game Vol 1: The Battle to save the Earth (Commodore 64)
  • Transformers : Mystery of Convoy (Famicom - Japanese release only)
Anyway, here's the link to his page and enjoy some more TF history !

www.cinemassacre.com/2009/06/17/transformers/

-angry canadian decepticon -

No comments:

Post a Comment